Sewer line blockage is a common issue faced by most homeowners at some point of time. It is quite difficult to find the blockage and need a large trench to detect the problem. Few causes for sewer line blockage include
- Flushing down foreign objects such as diapers, sanitary napkins, cotton balls, hair, etc.
- Dumping grease down your sink/garbage disposal
- Tree roots growing into the sewer line
- Deteriorated or Broken Pipes
- Old sewer line cracking or disconnecting
- Incorrect Pipe Installation
Due to the advancement in the technology, sewer camera inspection Los Angeles has become more popular to detect the sewer block.
Sewer Camera Inspection Process
During the sewer camera inspection in Orange County, the plumber fits the sewer line camera into the sewer line. Then the camera inside the sewer line provides a live feed to the plumber. Then the plumber sends the camera further until he locates the cause of the blockage in the sewer line. This allows the plumbers to locate and diagnose the sewer line block.
Benefits of Sewer Camera Inspection
Sewer camera inspection in Riverside offers various benefits over other sewer line block detection process, and a few are mentioned below.
- You will spot problems early
- Check those grease traps without digging
- Determine the real cause of sewer issues
- You get the right fix for your sewer line blockage
- You can see evidence of the blockage yourself during sewer camera inspection in Los Angeles
- You know what to do to prevent further blockages